Glycon Biochemicals GmbH is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Glycon may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st January 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- contact information including email address, business address, telephone number
- demographic information such as postcode, mailing list preferences
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with
a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Processing of customer orders and enquiries.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. Emails will only be sent to those who have consented via our mailing list sign up
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- All forms on our website work via an opt-in method, only click the box if you wish to be added to our mailing list. We use a double opt-in method that also requires the user to click the link of the email that is sent after opting in. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We will never use your data to market 3rd party services to you, all information is solely stored for use by Apollo.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under GDPR legislation. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com using the subject: Subject Access request
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.